1. No person under 18 is allowed to gamble or participate in this promotion.
2. Any person who has been issued with a Refusal of Entry order, or who is self-excluded, or who fall into category of excluded persons, is expressly prohibited from participating in this promotion.
3. This promotion is closed to any persons who are directors, members, partners, employees, agents or consultants of or any other person who directly or indirectly controls or is controlled by the company or marketing service providers, or spouses, life partners, business partners or immediate family members.
4. Entries cannot be purchased for cash or through any other form of consideration, other than points.
5. All active slot machine players will be eligible to participate in the PLAYTIME Mystery promotion on the following Saturdays, 8 & 22 Oct 2022 between 18h00 – 21h00.
- Prize winners will be selected by way of a Random selection (see promotional mechanics). This promotion is open to all players.
7. The promotion is open to all players playing at any slot machine during the prescribed periods, players shall automatically participate in this promotion
8. This promotion is exclusive to The Caledon Reward Programme Card holders only.
9. Prizes are not transferrable and cannot be exchanged for cash unless otherwise advertised. Prize winners must sign for receipt of prizes.
10. All decisions of The Caledon Casino will be final and binding and no correspondence or appeals will be entered into. Any complaints and/or disputes can be lodged with the Western Cape Gambling & Racing Board.
11. Any person transgressing the Rules of this promotion will be disqualified.
12. In the event of technical failure or damage to the devices used for the promotional draw, irrespective of the cause, another suitable device or method will be used, at the sole discretion of Management. Should any of the events occur The Western Cape Gambling & Racing Board will be notified in a 24 Hour Period to the technical Failure or Device.
13. Every participant in the promotion shall be deemed to have acknowledged and accepted the Rules by virtue of their participation.
14. The above clauses are severable from each other. Should any clause or part thereof be found to be unenforceable by operation of the law, such clause or part thereof will be severed, and the remaining clauses shall remain in force.
15. All COVID-19 protocols will be adhered to.