1. No person under 18 is allowed to gamble or participate in this promotion.
2. Any person who has been issued with a Refusal of Entry order, or who is self-excluded, or who fall into category of excluded persons, is expressly prohibited from participating in this promotion.
3. This promotion is closed to any persons who are directors, members, partners, employees, agents or consultants of or any other person who directly or indirectly controls or is controlled by the company or marketing service providers, or spouses, life partners, business partners or immediate family members.
4. Participants earn points by playing slots or tables whilst using Reward Programme Cards.
5. Entries cannot be purchased for cash or through any other form of consideration, other than points.
6. All card holders will have to earn 100 points to receive 1 draw ticket.
7. Points earning for the first draw will start on 01 November from 8h00 and end on
21 November at 23h59 with draw taking place on 27 November at 20h00.
8. Points earning for the second draw will start on 22 November at 8h00 and end on 12 December at 23h59 with the draw taking place on 18 December at 20h00.
9. Qualifying members can collect their entry into the draw(s), prior to the actual draw(s) from Monday, 22 November at 08h00 until Friday, 26 November 2021 at 23h59 for the 27 November draw. Ticket collection for the draw on 18 December at 20h00 will start on Monday, 13 December at 08h00 and end on Friday, 17 December at 23h59.
10. Ten (10) winners will be drawn at each draw. (See prize breakdown below)
11. This promotion is exclusive to The Caledon Rewards Card holders only.
12. Participants are entitled to only one prize per draw. A re-draw will take place if a prize winner previously won a prize during the same draw hour.
13. Prize Winners will be selected by way of random draw. Draw times, dates and points criteria to earn tickets, will be advertised through approved advertising mediums used for this promotion. A breakdown of the prizes will be available at the Customer Service Desk and announced prior to the draw.
14. The opening and closing times for the eHost will be advertised through mediums used within the casino. No tickets will be available thereafter.
15. Prizes are not transferrable and cannot be exchanged for cash unless otherwise advertised. Prize winners must sign for receipt of prizes.
16. The prize winner must claim the prize at the casino within 15 days of the draw.
17. All decisions are final and binding and no correspondence or appeals will be entered into. Any complaints and/or dispute can be lodged with the WCGRB.
18. Any person transgressing the rules of this promotion will be disqualified.
19. In the event of technical failure or damage to the devices used for the promotional draw, irrespective of the cause, another suitable device or method will be used, at the sole discretion of Management. Should any of the events occur, the WCGRB will be notified in a 24 Hour Period to the technical failure.
20. Every participant in the promotion shall be deemed to have acknowledged and accepted the rules by virtue of their participation.
21. The above clauses are severable from each other. Should any clause or part thereof be found to be unenforceable by operation of the law, such clause or part thereof will be severed, and the remaining clauses shall remain in force.
22. Winners selected via the eHost software (Draw selector). Winners will be announced at draws or by telephone (if applicable). Earn tickets by playing Slot or Table games. Prizes can be claimed from the casino. Competition rules available at www.thecaledon.co.za or at the Customer Service Desk.
23. All COVID-19 protocols will be adhered to.