1. No person under 18 is allowed to gamble or participate in this promotion.
2. Any person who has been issued with a Refusal of Entry order, or who is self-excluded, or who fall into category of excluded persons, is expressly prohibited from participating in this promotion.
3. This promotion is closed to any persons who are directors, members, partners, employees, agents or consultants of or any other person who directly or indirectly controls or is controlled by the company or marketing service providers, or spouses, life partners, business partners or immediate family members.
4. Entries cannot be purchased for cash or through any other form of consideration, other than points.
5. This promotion is exclusive to Rewards Members and will run from 05 Oct’22 until 29 Mar’23. The draw dates will be communicated via the channels used to advertise the promotion.
6. Prize Winners will be selected by way of random draw. Draw times, dates, will be advertised through approved advertising mediums used for this promotion. A breakdown of the prizes will be available at the Customer Service Desk and announced prior to the draw.
7. Club55 Rewards Members will be able to collect the below tickets from eHosts and has to enter it in the tombola prior to the actual draw on Wednesday. Qualifying cardholders had to earn 100 points or more in the previous month to receive the below tickets.
· Gold cardholders = 1 free ticket
· Platinum cardholders = 3 free tickets
· Black cardholders = 5 free tickets
8. Draws will be held every Wednesday, at 13h00 at the Caledon Casino draw stage, excluding on the 21, 28 December & 4 Jan’23.
9. Participants are entitled to only one prize per draw. A re-draw will take place if a prize winner previously won a prize during the same draw.
10. Participants has to be at the draw to claim their prize.
11. Should a participant qualify for a draw entry and the ticket is not available on the eHost, then the participant has to advise management on duty at least 24-hours before the applicable draw to allow management sufficient time to investigate and resolve the issue.
12. Prizes are not transferrable and cannot be exchanged for cash unless otherwise advertised. Prize winners must provide the actual ticket printed with valid proof of identification before signing for receipt of prize.
13. Participants must register to decline to be present at draws in person. No person shall be permitted to act on behalf of a participant to exercise this rule. Positive and acceptable form of identification must be presented by relevant parties when completing this process. (Please refer to the prescribed Proxy nomination form for this purpose).
14. Proxy nomination forms will be available to be completed by qualifying participants before the draw for the period between the opening and closing times of the eHost before the actual draw, where a participant can register to still be acknowledged for the prize, should he/she decline to be present for that draw(s) or when the prize winners are announced on that day.
15. Prize winners or nominated Proxies who are present will be given 90 seconds to present themselves and must be in possession of evidence of the winning ticket and Club card belonging to the winner; and positive and acceptable form of identification.
16. Should the prize winner or nominated Proxy not present themselves within 90 seconds, a re-draw will take place.
17. The prize winner must claim the prize at the casino within 15 days of the
18. All decisions of The Caledon Casino will be final and binding and no correspondence or appeals will be entered into. Any complaints and/or disputes can be lodged with the Western Cape Gambling & Racing Board.
19. Any person transgressing the Rules of this promotion will be disqualified.
20. In the event of technical failure or damage to the devices used for the promotional draw, irrespective of the cause, another suitable device or method will be used, at the sole discretion of Management. Should any of the events occur The Western Cape Gambling & Racing Board will be notified in a 24 Hour Period to the technical Failure or Device.
21. Every participant in the promotion shall be deemed to have acknowledged and accepted the Rules by virtue of their participation.
22. The above clauses are severable from each other. Should any clause or part thereof be found to be unenforceable by operation of the law, such clause or part thereof will be severed, and the remaining clauses shall remain in force.
23. Winners will be selected manually from a Tombola. Winners will be announced at draws or by telephone (if applicable). Prizes can be claimed from the casino. Competition rules available at www.thecaledon.co.za or at the Customer Service Desk.
24. All COVID-19 protocols will be adhered to.