1 Feb – 16 Mar’24
Promotional Rules and Mechanics
- No person under 18 is allowed to gamble or participate in this promotion.
- Any person who has been issued with a Refusal of Entry order, or who is self-excluded, or who fall into category of excluded persons, is expressly prohibited from participating in this promotion.
- This promotion is closed to any persons who are directors, members, partners, employees, agents or consultants of or any other person who directly or indirectly controls or is controlled by the company or marketing service providers, or spouses, life partners, business partners or immediate family members.
- Participants earn points by playing slots or tables whilst using Reward Programme Cards.
- All Tsogo Rewards members will have to earn 100 points to receive draw tickets.
- Below is the qualifying criteria:
|POINTS EARNING START DATE
|POINTS EARNING CLOSE DATE
|TICKET PRINTING START DATE
|Sat, 17 Feb’24
| 2 Mar’24
| Sat, 2 Mar’24
| 16 Mar’24
| Sat, 16 Mar’24
- Qualifying members can collect their entry into the draws, prior to the actual draw(s) as per the above table.
- Participants are entitled to only one prize per draw hour. A re-draw will take place if a prize winner previously won a prize during the same hour.
- This promotion is exclusive to The Caledon Rewards Card holders only.
- Draw times, dates and points criteria to earn tickets, will be advertised through approved advertising mediums used for this promotion. A breakdown of the prizes will be available at the Customer Service Desk and announced prior to the draw.
- The opening and closing times for the e host will be advertised through mediums used within the casino. No tickets will be available thereafter.
- Prizes are not transferrable and cannot be exchanged for cash unless otherwise advertised. Prize winners must sign for receipt of prizes.
- Participants must register to decline to be present at draws in person. No person shall be permitted to act on behalf of a participant to exercise this rule. Positive and acceptable form of identification must be presented by relevant parties when completing this process. (Please refer to the prescribed Proxy nomination form for this purpose).
- Proxy nomination forms will be available to be completed by qualifying participants from ticket printing day until before the draw for the period between the opening and closing times of the e – Host before the actual draw, where a participant can register to still be acknowledged for the prize, should he/she decline to be present for that draw(s) or when the prize winners are announced on that day.
- Prize winners or nominated Proxies who are present will be given 90 seconds to present themselves and must be in possession of evidence of the winning ticket and Club card belonging to the winner; and positive and acceptable form of identification.
- Should the prize winner or nominated Proxy not present themselves within 90 seconds, a re-draw will take place
- Should a prize winner who is eligible for a prize but who is not present as a result of declining an invite to be present for the draw, the casino shall take all reasonable steps to contact the prize winner via the contact details provided on the Proxy nomination form or otherwise readily available. In such circumstances the prize winner may within 15 days of the draw claim the prize.
- All decisions are final and binding and no correspondence or appeals will be entered into. Any complaints and/or dispute can be lodged with the WCGRB.
- Any person transgressing the rules of this promotion will be disqualified.
- In the event of technical failure or damage to the devices used for the promotional draw, irrespective of the cause, another suitable device or method will be used, at the sole discretion of Management. Should any of the events occur, the WCGRB will be notified in a 24 Hour Period to the technical failure.
- In the event of a change in the National Covid19 restrictions, The Caledon Casino will amend the Promotion format in accordance with the Covid19 regulation. Should this occur, the WCGRB will be notified in a 24 Hour Period.
- Every participant in the promotion shall be deemed to have acknowledged and accepted the rules by virtue of their participation.
- The above clauses are severable from each other. Should any clause or part thereof be found to be unenforceable by operation of the law, such clause or part thereof will be severed, and the remaining clauses shall remain in force.
- Winners selected via the e – Host software (Draw selector). Winners will be announced at draws or by telephone (if applicable). Earn tickets by playing Slot or Table games. Prizes can be claimed from the casino. Competition rules available at thecaledoncasino.co.za or at the Customer Service Desk.
- All COVID-19 protocols will be adhered to.
- Tsogo Rewards members must activate their entry into the draw(s) prior to the actual draw, via e – Host (print tickets at e – Host).
- Entry into the draw will be available from 08h00 until 20h00 & 21h00 on the draw night at the e – Host. (No entry will be available thereafter).
- Participants will have to keep their ticket receipt to claim their prize.
- Five (5) tickets will be drawn at 20h00 & four (4) tickets at 21h00.
- All winners will be selected via the e – Host software (draw selector).
- Each winner will be called out and the winning ticket verified with the information displayed on the ticket receipt.
- The verified winners will each win a prize, as per below prize breakdown.
|5 Tickets to be drawn
|R2 000 +Play
|R2 000 +Play
|R3 000 +Play
|R3 000 +Play
|R5 000 +Play
|4 Tickets to be drawn
| R1 000 Cash
| R1 500 Cash
| R2 500 Cash
|R5 000 CASH